- To carry out daily operations of store activities – receiving, storing, issuing and packing of materials, tools, spares, chemicals, etc.
- Perform checks on incoming items and receive into inventory
- General housekeeping of the stores
- Organise and arrange stocks in stores
- Inventory control
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages
- Basic computer data entry on stock movements
- Ad-hoc operational duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1-2 Years’ relevant experience in the similar field
- To perform diving operations such as underwater inspection, hull cleaning, propeller polishing, blanking, etc. of vessels and barges
- Able to use brush kart, CCTV & Underwater digital camera etc.
- Carry out maintenance and general repairs of equipment used for the job
- Ensure all equipment are in serviceable condition, and sufficient spares before every job deployment
- Any other assignments as needed
- Must be physically fit
- Possess ADAS part 1 & part 2 or KBA Level 1 & 2
- Some years of experience as a commercial diver advantageous
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Team player
If you are interested in joining our family, send us your resume to:
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.